Surface Mount Technology
In our SMT department we use five loading lines for SMT assembling Fuji and Assembleon.
We can assemble SMT components class 01005.
Maximum PCB dimensions for SMT placing 600x1200mm.
We can also replace BGA components with our Metcal APR5000 rework station.
THROUGH HOLE TECHNOLOGY
- In our THT department we adjust the number of workstations for manual assembly of THT components based on requirements and lead time.
- Depending on product characteristics we use Ersa powerflow N2, that operates in a nitrogen atmosphere.
- To ensure a fluent supply of nitrogen we installed our own nitrogen generator.
- While soldering electronic assembles, we follow the requirements stated in the international IPC A-610-E (class 2) standard.
- In case needed we have CNC milling machines, 3D printers, and other robots to be as self-sufficient as possible.
CONTROLS AND TESTING
- Control of solder paste is carried out with SPI machine, Parma 5OT Supreme.
- Visual control of assembled components is carried out with by AOI (Automated Optical Inspection) Orbotec Symbion S36 Plus.
- ExRay control is carried out with Nordson DAGE X-RAY.
- Electrical testing of electronics modules is carried out by ICT, Genrad 2287 Test System.
- SMT can offer development of custom made testing instruments for our clients products.
Housing and Packaging
In SMT we offer the service of housing, packing and labelling the products according to our customer’s specification.
Photovoltaic Solar Module Production
A new facility is under construction to house three fully automated lines to produce photovoltaic solar modules (500MW capacity) for both standard, building integrated and specialty modules.